Tai-Ching’s other automotive wiring harness products include signal for the team, the surrounding motor uses diagnostic system, and other automotive wiring harnesses. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
OBD cable allows external
electronics to interface with a car's computer system.
Made by high temperature material resistance.
Gold plated pins on OBDII connectors for extra reliable contact.
* UL Standard cable. (80°C,
* Molded OBD II (SAE J1962) male connector, Type B (24 Volt).
* Molded D-Sub female connector.
* Available in other cable lengths.
* Other cable specifications can be customized.
* Test & reset mobile
* Set manufacturer- or vehicle-specific ECU parameters
* Access and control other control units, such as air bag or ABS
* Real-time monitoring or graphing of engine parameters to facilitate diagnosis or tuning
|Product compliance||RoHS compliant.|